I’ve know Ian for years, and for years I’ve been telling him “dude you need to get a site up so I can show share your work on the blog”! After about 6-8 years of pestering him, he finally broke down an put up a cargo site – and it’s AWESOME. There’s a piece in his Slurvivor campaign that says “Design can and should be fun” and that might as well be his montra because every piece in his book made me smile. If you don’t believe me, look how many images I posted. I have about 70 percent of his book in this post. If you’d like to see the other 30 percent, take a stroll over to his portfolio site.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...